- If a starter has run in a nominated race (which has not become a Void Race or Non-Runner), all bets on that trainer in the relevant Trainer Challenge will stand.
If all horses of a trainer from No. 1 to 20 withdraw,
refund will be made subject to the odds of that
trainer at the time the withdrawal is announced:
Withdrawal of ALL horses of ONE trainer from No. 1 to 20
- If all horses of any trainer grouped under No. 21 withdraw, all Trainer Challenge Bets on No. 21 in that Trainer Challenge will stand.
- Dead-heat involving two 1st place horses:
- Dead-heat involving two 2nd place horses:
- Dead-heat involving three 3rd place horses:
If two or more trainers accumulate the same highest points in a Trainer Challenge, the trainer who scores the most points from 1st place will be the Trainer Challenge winner. If the points from the 1st place are the same for these trainers, the points from the 2nd place will be compared, and so forth to the 3rd place. If the points from the 3rd place among the trainers are the same again, the value of 4th place will be compared.
In determining the calculation value of 4th horses, two outright 4th horses will have twice the calculation value of one outright 4th horse, and one outright 4th horse will have twice the calculation value of one dead-heat 4th horse.
If a winner cannot be determined down to the 4th place, the dividend payout will be divided by the number of winning trainers and paid according to the proportions of the unit bet and odds of each winning bet.
If there are two winners, the dividend will be calculated as follows:
In the event that a nominated race becomes a Void Race, all Trainer Challenge Bets placed relating to that Trainer Challenge will stand and be unaffected. Void Race will not be counted in Trainer Challenge.
In the event that “TNC1” becomes void, “TNC2” may be an option, and so on through the numbering order.