'This is #HKChampionsDay' Photo Contest
Win a Samsung Smart TV (valued: HK$29,880)
Share your photos taken at the Champions Day at Sha Tin Racecourse on April 29 on Instagram with the hashtag #HKChampionsDay, #ShatinRacecourse and #GoRacingHK for a chance to take home fabulous prizes.
- 2 winners: Samsung 55" The Frame UHD Smart TV (value: HK$29,880 each)
- Top 50 nominees for "Best Photo" of the day: Stylish sling bag (value: HK$198 each)
Terms & Conditions
- Please turn Instagram privacy mode off to reveal your photos for participation.
- Racecourse entrants and participants must be aged 18 or above. Don’t gamble your life away.
- By participating in the game, you are deemed to accept and agree to these terms and conditions.
- Participants may submit multiple entries, but will only be eligible for one prize.
- The prize cannot be redeemable for cash.
- All participants must be aged 18 or above and hold a valid Hong Kong Identity Card or passport. Staff of The Hong Kong Jockey Club, coorganisers or advertising agencies engaged for promotion of the contest, as well as their respective immediate family members, are not eligible to participate in the contest.
- Late entries will not be accepted.
- The Hong Kong Jockey Club reserves the right to use the recorded footage and photos of participants for promoting or marketing purposes.
- Each participant expressly confirms that he/she has read and understood the Notice relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (which is available on www.hkjc.com/english/corporate/corp_privacy.asp, on spot or provided upon request).
- The Hong Kong Jockey Club reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions stated herein from time to time without prior notice. In cases of dispute, the decision of The Hong Kong Jockey Club shall be final.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the Chinese and the English versions, the English version shall prevail.
Racing Journey at Hay Market & Jump by Participating in Racing 101
Hay Market & Jump serves a plenty of tasteful food and beverage in a modern and cozy setting. You can flourish your racing knowledge by participating in Racing 101 which hosted by Racing Specialists, allowing everyone to enjoy the exciting racing experience.
Free Shuttle Bus to Happy Valley Racecourse
Boarding Point: Exit D, Kowloon Tong MTR Station
Time: 11:00 am – 12:20 pm (departs every 15 -20 mins)#
Racing Analysis by Racing Specialists & Mobile Betting App Demonstration
Racing Specialist is ready to share his racing analysis with the fans inside the Senior Zone at Farrier on 2. Besides, feel free to experience the new Racing Touch features at G/F Betting Hall.