RIDING HIGH TOGETHER WITH THE PEOPLE OF HONG KONG
SHARING 20 YEARS OF COLLECTIVE MEMORIES
Foldable souvenir fans will be given out as complimentary gifts, while stocks last, before the start of Race 5.
SPECIAL FOOD PROMOTION
12:10 pm, Parade Ring
- World-class performance of “Diabolo Spinning” by the award-winning Beijing Acrobatic Troupe.
- A medley of classic Cantopop songs performed by the Hong Kong Police Silver Band.
- First screening of the “Racing Goes On”, which recaptures the memories of racing and non-racing moments over 20 years.
Interactions with Sports Stars
2:30pm to 3:30pm, Tipster Forum
Some of the elite athletes will join racegoers in quiz games. Food coupons will be given away as prizes.
- Virtual reality riding game for racegoers to experience the excitement of racing.
- Instant print photo corners and our lovely roving mascot to help you capture the festive moment.
Seniors Promotion at Happy Valley
Senior Zone, Farrier on 2
- With over 300 seats, free WIFI coverage equipped with HD LED TVs, racegoers can truly enjoy the fun of horse racing.
– Limited seats on a first-come, first-served basis
– Senior must be aged 60 or above
- Racing analysis by Racing Specialists.
- Mobile Betting App demonstration to experience the new Racing Touch features.
Free Shuttle Bus to Happy Valley Racecourse
Boarding Point: Exit D, Kowloon Tong MTR Station
Time: 10:30 am – 12:15 pm (departs every 15 mins)#