To celebrate Year of the Pig, “Gift at Races” presents “Five Fortune Series” with 5 Chinese lucky characters embedded onto the merchandise representing “Good Fortune”, “Prosperity”, “Luck”, “Happiness” and “Wealth” along with the “Five Fortune Horse” icon.
Silk scarf designed by renowned crossover artist Simon Ma that horse graphic stylishly blends the Chinese character “horse” in calligraphy on festive coral color background wishing all of you a delightful Chinese New Year!
From now until Feb 17, 2019, shop online to receive a 10% discount, applicable to a purchase includes any of the Chinese New Year Merchandise online (Promo code: GARCNY10).
Sha Tin Racecourse
- Themed Merchandise Sales Counter - Concourse
- Themed Merchandise Sales Counter (near Mezza One - 1/F, Grandstand 2)
- Themed Merchandise Sales Counter - Members' Enclosure (1/F, Grandstand I)
- Gift at Races - Paper Badge Betting Hall (1/F, Grandstand 1)
- Gift at Races Flagship Store (1/F, Grandstand 2)
- Gift at Races (1/F, Grandstand 1)
Happy Valley Racecourse
- Gift at Races (G/F, Public Stand)
- Gift at Races (2/F, Happy Valley Stand, next to Moon Koon Restaurant)
Terms & Conditions
- Available while stock lasts.
- Colour and shape of the products pictured may differ slightly from the actual merchandise.
- The Hong Kong Jockey Club reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice. In the event of any disputes, HKJC's decision shall be final and binding.